We went to Dothan one day to visit my sweet friend, Jennie and her 3 boys. She's never seen Pierce and I had never met Baby David. It was so much fun to catch up with a friend I rarely see. Pierce DID NOT want his picture made with the brothers, we even tried giving out vanilla wafers...but he wasn't taking the bait!
Monday, March 16, 2009
A Trip to LA (Lower Alabama that is)!
Last week Pierce and I went to south Alabama to visit lots of friends and family. We had such a great time and the weather was wonderful (except for the rainy weekend). Pierce and I both missed his daddy, but he joined us over the weekend in Luverne.
We went to Dothan one day to visit my sweet friend, Jennie and her 3 boys. She's never seen Pierce and I had never met Baby David. It was so much fun to catch up with a friend I rarely see. Pierce DID NOT want his picture made with the brothers, we even tried giving out vanilla wafers...but he wasn't taking the bait!
Even sweet Baby David tried to console him!
He did have fun with these glasses, he looked like the "mad professor".
Pierce LOVED being outside while we were at the farm with my parents. Especially, snack time!

Another sweet friend, Haley, stopped by with her boys on their way to the beach. Pierce was still in his pj's, but had a lot of fun playing with them.
Brooks celebrated his 1st birthday while we were in Luverne. He liked his cake, so did Pierce...he ate 2 pieces! Happy Birthday, Brooks!!
Here is Pierce with birthday boy Brooks and big sister, Ainsley.
We also got to play with precious little Jacob too! This is the first time that Pierce has been able to play with Jacob. I wish they lived closer so we could do it more often. They are only about 2 months apart. We are so proud of Jacob, he is doing great!
We went to Dothan one day to visit my sweet friend, Jennie and her 3 boys. She's never seen Pierce and I had never met Baby David. It was so much fun to catch up with a friend I rarely see. Pierce DID NOT want his picture made with the brothers, we even tried giving out vanilla wafers...but he wasn't taking the bait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my goodness...what a cutie pie:) love being able to see sweet pierce on your blog. i added your blog to my blogroll so that i can follow you guys!!
ReplyDelete