Much to my surprise, it went like this(forgive me, this is a picture of a picture, our scanner isn't working):
We were hoping to get a group shot of the kids, 5 total, but there was no way since some of the others were not showing love for Mr. Easter Bunny. For some reason Pierce seems to like giant, stuffed animals. Maybe his Sunday School teachers should dress up so he'll like staying with them better.

Ginger, he is so adorable and i am amazed that he has love for the Easter bunny...that oversized bunny freaks ME out a little:)
ReplyDeleteYou are cracking me up! You take the best pics of Pierce btw!
ReplyDeleteSuch a big boy!!! He should be proud of himself after seeing the girls throw such a fit!
ReplyDeleteThx!! Oh, don't you worry, he will be acting just like the girls next year! I am sure of it!!
ReplyDeletePierce you win the prize! And I agree w/ Brooke about your pics, but I think it's your camera (not that you aren't a fine photographer) and I NEED one!
ReplyDeleteSo funny. Glad Pierce cooperated with the Easter Bunny! I also agree with everyone about your picts. What kind of camera do you have??
ReplyDelete