Tuesday, May 12, 2009
A Day for Momma's
We had a nice weekend at home for Mother's Day. On Saturday, we had an event to attend at Oak Mountain. Pierce had a ball running around, playing with sidewalk chalk and bubbles!
Here's a pic of Pierce and I before church. He's such a sweet boy, I'm so honored to be his Momma!
Gigi was out of town most of the weekend, but we were able to meet her for dinner. Pierce LOVES him some Gigi, so do we!
Several weeks ago, we went to Painted By U to work on my Mother's Day gift...
Here's the finished product....
Later this week, Pierce and I are going down to see Grandmama and spend some late Mother's Day time with her. See you soon, Grandmama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great pic of you and Pierce!
ReplyDeleteI love the little plate! That is so sweet!
ReplyDeletei love that plate! sounds like some awesome mother's day fun...and what a great pic of you and your little guy!!
ReplyDelete