The 4th is an exciting time for our family, that means my sister and her family come over to visit for the week! We started this tradition several years ago. Our parents even volunteered to keep the boys for a night while us sisters and spouses headed down to the beach for a night! Thanks Gigi and Poppa!!
These cousins really love each other! Chapman was so sweet to Pierce. He's going to be a great big brother this fall!


Chapman really likes to cheese it up for the camera too...I think he gets it from his mama!


Each year we also have an annual pool day at my cousin, Ben's. It's always lots of fun!



And, I thought I'd get a sweet picture of the cousins before we left, however, they are looking like trouble here....frick and frack is what we've been calling them. We better keep our eye on them next year!
Looks like yall had a great time!
ReplyDelete