Sunday, August 16, 2009
Another year older....
It has been a great birthday weekend for me! Friday night, M and I met some friends for dinner. Then Saturday, we all went to the park, and later Pierce helped make some cupcakes! He was actually interested in it, but enjoys the finished product even better!


(I know all you ladies are jealous of my super expensive, fancy mixer! ha!)

This afternoon we went to visit Gigi and Poppa and had a good home-cooked meal. Below is the first time, I think, that Pierce has ever had fried cornbread. He loved it! What is more southern than that and corn on the cob?!

We also went out to the "little house" (utility shed)and Pierce helped Gigi fill up her bird feeders. He thought he was really doing something big!

And isn't it just more fun to ride your tricycle with your tongue stuck out?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Ginger! :):)
ReplyDelete