Monday, September 28, 2009
TX Bound!
Pierce and I just got back from 5 days in TX with my sister and her family. I will say that traveling with a toddler by myself is a little challenging, but we made it! Of course, he is acting like a little angel since we got home...little stinker! I hate that I couldn't travel with the big camera, but I didn't need anything else to keep up with!
Bathtime fun!
Eating at Monument...a typical Saturday morning breakfast.

Ready for bed!
Lots of outdoor fun!
The best I could do before church...Pierce refused to sit still and cooperate!
We did accomplish Baby Sullivan's nursery and can't wait to meet him soon! It was great seeing you guys!! We love you and miss you already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like a good trip, and I certainly admire you for taking him to TX by yourself! That is no easy task!
ReplyDeleteLooks like yall had a great time :)
ReplyDelete