Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was our annual Trunk or Treat at church. There were lots of fun games, candy and food! It was so much fun to see all the kids in their cute costumes. Pierce did not want any part of his Pooh costume at home, but wore it all night once we got to church (well, I sort of bribed him with a ride in his wagon...but it worked!). We even ran into Molly, one of his old sitters, and his friend Austin who was dressed as Pooh too!


3 comments:

  1. Pierce is such a cute Poo! Trunk or Treat looked like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! We had fun with you guys. Thanks so much for letting us borrow your wagon! It was a lifesaver! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it helped, Brooke! I almost didn't bring it since I knew we wouldn't use it long. Nice to know it bought you some time!

    ReplyDelete