Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HO HO HO - Uh Oh!

Pierce and I met some friends to see Santa today. I had already prepared myself that it would not go over well and I was correct! These pictures pretty much sum it up. Pierce wanted NO PART of sitting with Santa! Sorry Santa, we still love you though!

As you can see, Santa and I both found it pretty funny!Clinging to me for dear life!

"Mommy, please get me away from this man!" (I'm sure this is what he was thinking.)

All the kiddos plus me...why am I the only mommy?! Oh yes, all of the other kids were not mortified about the whole situation like my child was. Look at the expression on his face!
On a positive note, Pierce got his 2nd haircut this morning and it went MUCH better than last time. He got a pretty short "trim" so I think we are good for the next 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love it. Those pictures are KEEPERS! He will love laughing about that one day!

    ReplyDelete