
Friday, February 12, 2010
Snowman Day!
We had a blast today playing in the snow! Pierce was at school all morning, but when I picked him up he was super excited about the snow and a snowman! They built a snowman at school (I'm guessing a small one inside)and couldn't wait to make one at home. We played outside as soon as we got home and then again later in the day with daddy. 

Some action shots when daddy was throwing snowballs!



What a fun, fun day! This is truely what memories are made of!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW! You got some great pics!!! And I'm super impressed with the snowman!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! Looks like ya'll had a great time in the snow!
ReplyDeleteLove the action shots! and the snowman! Pierce looks like he's having the best time! Maybe he'll get to play in more snow tomorrow!
ReplyDelete