Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What have we been doing?

Staying very, very busy!!! Between all of our illness, kitchen renovations and more wedding parties we have had a lot going on. Pierce spent several days with Gigi and Poppa last week while we worked on the kitchen. He's been spoiled a lot the last week or more seeing both sets of grandparents.

One of the parties over the weekend was a men's tool party in which Pierce and my dad were both invited. It's pretty rare for both grandfathers to be in the same place. Can you tell Pierce loves his Poppa? I wish I had a picture of them all together.Apparently, Pierce provided other entertainment while at the party....


And, a little glimpse of the kitchen...it is still a long way from being finished but we are closer than we were when we started! We now have new appliances, new countertops and backsplash, and partially painted cabinets. Maybe we will get it done soon so we can get our house back in order!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Kitchen looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll have been busy! I know you're loving the new kitchen already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The kitchen looks so good! Already a big difference. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks SO good! I cant wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete