Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I DO

Last week was a week full of "I do's". We celebrated our 9th anniversary, both of our parents celebrated 40+ years each, along with several other friends and family. The most important "I do" of the week was Aunt Mallory's wedding! She and Foster had a sweet ceremony on what could not have been a hotter Alabama weekend!

Pierce is going to have withdrawals from seeing family so much these last few months. He loved spending time with all his cousins, especially Madison. She is such a little mama and took good care of him. The happy couple!
Sweet time with the little cousins!
It takes a lot of entertainment to keep a two year old content at a after rehearsal dinner....

Pierce debuted as a ringbearer for the first time. I'm pretty sure that I was more nervous about the wedding that the bride or her mom. I am happy to say that he did great! M & M's were good bribery and his sweet little smile was full of chocolate by the time the ceremony was over.
Playing Ring Around the Rosey and watching movies to pass the time...


Leaving the reception ready to start their new life together...we can't wait to see what God has in store for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment