Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Meet the Teacher & First Day!

Last week we had "Meet the Teacher" at Pierce's new school for the fall. He ran right in his room and was excited about all the new things he found. He really liked this reading nook and lounged almost the entire time we were there in this chair! I know he is going to have a great time in 2K this year with Mrs. Lora. He even gave her a hug before we left. Pierce was also excited to find his spot at the table and see that his friend, Carter, will be right beside him. We will see if that lasts all year!
Yesterday was his first day, but I missed it since I was out of town. His daddy took good care of him and Pierce told him he was "fast" in his new shoes! This is his first pair of athletic shoes and to say he loves them is an understatement!




1 comment:

  1. Pierce, Carter is so excited that his best bud will be sitting beside him all year! And matching "fast" shoes makes it all even more exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete