We had a very busy weekend, it started right after school with Hudson's birthday party and then we headed south to Grandmomma and Granddaddy's house. Pierce had lots of fun at the park with Hudson and friends. Suprisingly, he was probably the child that sat the longest to eat. He must not have eaten his lunch at school!
Birthday boy, Hudson!
Little Grant LOVES his food!! He was so excited he hugged his pizza when it was time to eat!
Pierce had lots of fun with family while his daddy and I went to Auburn for the day. He even got an early birthday present from Aunt Mallory!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh, I love that pic of Grant, Ginger! Will you send it to me?! I just want you to know that I got ALL of that out of the shirt---good as new :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. You know some photo tricks that I don't!
ReplyDelete