This week we met some friends and made our annual trip to see Santa. Pierce was REALLY excited about it and was the first one of the kids to go up and jumped right in his lap. I was shocked, especially after the disasterous trip last year!
He told Santa he wanted "tires and Elmo", not sure Santa will meet these requests...this must have been a last minute change to the list! Santa even told him he needed to poop in the potty so he could bring him presents. We shall see if this bribe works! For days, Pierce has been saying, "I love Santa!!".
Our elf, Elfie, (I know, so original and creative!)was a bad elf this week! When we woke up one morning, our Christmas tree had fallen over in the floor and Pierce was convinced that Elfie did it during the night! Somehow there were no broken ornaments, the couch kept it from completely crashing. The floor has finally dried and we are waiting to see if Elfie pushes it over again!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment