Pierce got a new book in the mail this week from his book club, "Otis". We only read it to him twice, but he must have memorized it already. He said he wanted to read to himself before bed the other night, and he got most of the story right!
I had also done some of his laundry and had it stacked up in the living room. I was busy with something else and asked him to take the stacks up to his room and put it in his chair. He said"I did it, Mom!". When I went to check he had completely put away everything in the correct drawers and even got the stack of hangup clothes and crammed them away in a drawer too! Now, I need to teach him to fold the laundry. :)
M and I laugh all the time with the things that Pierce says. His conversations are so funny and sweet (most of the time). He often will tell each of us that we are his best friend. I always say, "goodnight sweet boy" at bedtime, he often says "goodnight sweet grel (girl)" back to me. Some days he tells me he is going to fly airplanes, then he says he is going to ride the garbage truck.
Me: Pierce, you need to clean that up.
P: I can't, I have to go to work.
Me: You do? Where to do you work?
P: At the post office.
Me: What do you do at the post office?
P: Post office work. Where my car? I gonna be wate (late).
Hmmm, I wonder where he has heard that?!?!?!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love the convo w/ P :) Hilarious!
ReplyDelete