Thursday, January 26, 2012

Writing & Drawing

My son is very much a typical boy, table work has yet to be something he enjoys. Any activity at the table is usually very short lived. Rarely, does he comes home with much written on his papers. However, recently he has started to enjoy writing letters, drawing, and making simple shapes. Hope it lasts!!

Lately, he has enjoyed practicing his name everywhere from the bathtub to sidewalk chalk outside.  A few days ago, he wanted to write Uncle Foster's name (I guess since we saw him over the weekend) and he actaully did pretty well.  I just told him what letters and he did this by himself!

He was pretty sad that the rain washed his creations away today.  Guess we will have to make some new monsters once its dry again!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good, P! I read the name on the sidewalk before reading the post and I had no trouble seeing it says Foster :)

    ReplyDelete