Monday, June 25, 2012

11 Years!

A few weeks ago we celebrated our 11th anniversary!  On our exact wedding day, we headed south to attend the wedding of someone that I held when he came home from the hospital and babysat.  It made me feel old, but it was good to see so many faces I had not seen in years.  And, it's always a fun night to get to dance with my dad!!  We laughed on the way out of town because it was pouring rain which was exactly like our wedding day!  I even found the picture in our wedding album of the groom, when he attended our wedding dancing with his (at the time) baby sister.  My how things have changed!

Pierce opted out on the wedding when he realized he could go stay in Luverne with Grandmomma and Granddaddy by himself!  I'm pretty sure he might have changed his mind if he knew that cake and lots of dancing would be involved.  Thanks Grandmomma and Granddaddy for entertaining our little man while we were away!

1 comment: