We were very busy while he was with us! We logged in lots of pool time, playing outside, a trip to the library, art time, a movie, yummy food, and the boys went to hike at Red Mountain. Chapman said hiking was his favorite activity!
About half way done, not looking very energized!!
Oh, they even held concerts and would go upstairs to "practice" their number before the big performance!
And, I found this one of them from the farm...probably the last time they both fit on there together.
Chapman was super excited to pack up and fly home last week! After he and Gigi left for the airport, Pierce disappeared for a minute...I found him in the dining room with huge tears in his eyes because Chapman left. It broke my heart that he was so sad and doesn't understand why we can't see him more. A few days later Pierce said, "You know what I prayed to God? That he would bring Chapman back to play with me." I would say Pierce loved his rare cousin time, it makes our time together that much more special!






No comments:
Post a Comment