Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 4 at Disney!

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! The Magic Kingdom...SO EXCITING!!!
We arrived early at the Magic Kingdom, hit a few rides, then headed over to the Pirate's League for the transformation to begin!  Pierce loved it all!  First, he got to spin the wheel to get his pirate name, a tattoo, and he then chose to look like Capt. Hook.  Here's how it happened...


Then, he took the Pirate's Oath to be a good pirate!
ARRRRGGGHH!
Learning about his sword!  Then he earned a special necklace that got him in a special door for the secret treasure!  He is now known as Capt. Christopher Gunskull!!
After our daily yummy snack and more exciting rides we hit the street party and jammed out!  Who knew my child needed some encouragement to dance?  I think the tiredness was kicking in.  We also forced him this day to ride in the stroller everyone said we would need.  He only rode in it twice the entire week.  He would get upset and say, I don't need that, it's for babies!!!

Our last character meal was at lunch at the Crystal Palace.  Another buffet all-you-can-eat which made daddy happy.  :)  In hind sight, I would have scheduled the Pirate's League later in the day so he wasn't dressed up the ENTIRE day.  He didn't mind, but keeping the Captain's moustache in place became a little difficult!

The Crystal Palace was full of fun characters including Pooh and lots of his friends!



Pierce was super excited to drive a "race car"!  This picture cracks me up because he is really zoned into his driving.  M says there is a picture like this of him and his dad when he was younger!
Pierce and I hit the teacups, the Dumbo ride, and several others before we caught another one of these shows in front of the castle.  This was the second time we watched it.  I had no idea he would love it so much!

After dinner back at our resort, along with a night time swim we headed off to bed for our last night at Disney.  Sniff, sniff....

2 comments:

  1. How fun! You have done a MUCH better job documenting your trip than I did! I just threw the pics up all out of order & said voila! haha :) It looks like ya'll had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and last pics in this post are my fave!!!

    ReplyDelete