Sunday, September 16, 2012

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E...Our Trip to Disney!!!

We had our much anticipated trip to Disney World last week! A magical time was had by all!! I'm hoping to make a post about each day to document our trip, so there will be many more to come. And, I'm sure more pictures than many of you care to see!

Our trip started last weekend with a stop in Luverne, and then Florala to visit our parents (and knock off a few hours on our drive!). We headed down to see the Mouse himself on Sunday. Pierce did great in the car other than the "how much longer, dad?" every 5-10 minutes!

Upon arrival to our resort, we all received beads before we made it inside the building, since we stayed at the New Orleans themed resort.  And, during check in Pierce was given a balloon sword.  Things were already looking up for Pierce and we had not even done anything yet!
After settling into our room, which by the way, we discovered this is the first time Pierce has stayed in a hotel too!  He said, "why is it so small in here?  Where are we supposed to eat?"  I think because there was no kitchen.  I know on some big trips we've had he hasn't been with us, so I guess it was his first for that too!

Then, we headed off for a boat ride to Downtown Disney!  Dinner at the T-Rex Restaurant, along with checking out the lego store, a show, making fun potato heads, watching people dance, along with other fun things Downtown Disney has to offer!





After a hot night of walking around, no nap in the car, and another boatride back, we were all tired and ready to get rested up for our first big day at the parks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics, can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I can't wait to see the rest! You are admirably attempting to document your trip in a far more organized fashion than I did. My pics are all mixed up in no particular order! ha! FUN trip--glad we got to see ya'll while we were there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, so fun!! Well, I'm sure it will be my only documentation of the trip!

    ReplyDelete