Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Music & Batter Bash

Last Sunday was the annual batter bash event for the children at church and their Christmas music performances. All of the kids did great! Since I help teach the 2's, we are always a little nervous how they will do on stage. Everyone had good behavior!

Pierce did well, but did have some ants in his pants and had a little trouble being still! I do love hearing all of the little voices though!
Pierce decided to take pretzel santa hats for his treat at batter bash this year.  My favorite part was that no cooking was actually involved!  He was helpful in the begining, but as you can see, we made a lot and he faded away a little.
Super excited about his chef's hat again and showing off his goodies!
All of the kids were pumped full of sugar after basically eating junk for dinner.  I was worried he would never go to bed but he practically fell asleep in the car on the way home.  Tis the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment