We have printed out sheets to color on all the planets, talked about all the different planets, painted them, and he has come home with lots of fun projects! He even had a homework project where we observed the moon every night for four nights. I hope his excitement to learn continues for a while!
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Space
Pierce's class has been doing a unit on space for the last week or so. He has loved it! I have heard all about the planets and was surprised when he sang this:
We have printed out sheets to color on all the planets, talked about all the different planets, painted them, and he has come home with lots of fun projects! He even had a homework project where we observed the moon every night for four nights. I hope his excitement to learn continues for a while!
We have printed out sheets to color on all the planets, talked about all the different planets, painted them, and he has come home with lots of fun projects! He even had a homework project where we observed the moon every night for four nights. I hope his excitement to learn continues for a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awe! Sweet!!! I remember that song from last year. I guess I'll be hearing it again next year! Good job, P!
ReplyDelete