Monday, March 25, 2013

Friday Fun!

A couple of weeks back, Pierce and I spent Friday afternoon outside since it was such a warm, sunny day!  He dug for treasures in the sandbox, played on the playset, and had a snack on the top level too!


The highlight of this day was definitely making friends with the big kids playing outside at the house behind us!!  I think most of the kids playing live on the cul-de-sac behind us.  Pierce watched them for a while and I encouraged him to go talk to them.  He got their attention and careful crossed the ditch between our houses and played with them for a while.  One of the little girls is in 4K like him so they will be in school together next year!  I really liked the 2nd grader that reminded him to stay close where his mom could see him!!  Pierce closely watched for them all weekend so he could go back and play.  Unfortunately, it's been cold lately and we haven't seen them.  Hopefully, it will warm up soon and his new friends will be ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment