Friday, July 19, 2013

A Rainy 4th on the Farm

As always, we made our annual dash down to the farm to celebrate the 4th with my family. It's always an exciting time, especially for the little cousins since they rarely get to see each other. I'm pretty sure this is the first year that I can remember than included pretty much a monsoon the ENTIRE time we were there and no fireworks! Nonetheless, these little guys had lots of fun!
Thanks to all the rain, they had to find other ways to occupy their time.

Happy 4th!  Can you tell he dressed himself?!?!  And yes, playing in the rain!

Another first, not sweating and wearing longer sleeves (even got a little chilly).  Craziness.


These little munchkins were dying to swim so they got to swim in their underwear, in the rain.  Chap thinks he is Mr. Cool, while the other two are super dramatic!

I know I shouldn't post this, but for the record, I didn't take it.  Little boys being boys...their favorite part of the farm!

These boys had so much fun together despite not getting to do all of usual fun stuff at the farm.  We can't wait to have more cousin time again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment