Monday, November 4, 2013

Bluff Part Art Show

Early October means it's time for the annual BP Art Show! Pierce and I love going and this year was special since it was the 50th annual art show. A morning filled with painting, music, yummy treats, awesome art, riding the bus, and seeing lots of familiar faces.  It's always fun for both of us and we look forward to it every year!
He loves that I can drop him off in the kid area for lots of fun activities and painting.  I love that I can drop him off for an hour and walk around by myself to look at all of the exhibits! 
For several days after the show, my little artist really got into painting and said he was getting ready for next year.  He wants to set up his own booth and is hoping he will make lots of money off of his artwork!



No comments:

Post a Comment