Friday, December 20, 2013

A Day FULL of Birthday Fun!!!

I cannot believe that this boy is six!!!!  Our day started bright an early to open presents before getting ready for school.  We had a lot to get in before the bus rolled up!


 The Kindergarten hall at school had a fun morning planned for Halloween.  I was so happy to volunteer for his classroom so that I could see him some at school during his very special day!  Each classroom rotated to the other classrooms for special activities.  It was fun to see all the kids I hear about from school.
 They got to dress up as a book character so Pierce and his classmate, Mary Claire, were the characters from the book "Bumblebee Boy and Ladybug Girl!".
 
 
A look back...
Age 2

Age 4

Age 6!!!

After school that day, Pierce had karate, then we quickly hurried home to transform into a Power Ranger and went off to the Patterson's for their annual Trick of Treat party.  As always, the kids had a great time with friends (a few even came with gifts!) and of course, we had to sing and have a cookie cake!

 Pierce is full of smiles, hugs and kisses!  I love that he tells me all the time how much he loves us and that "I'm the best mommy ever!".  He is very smart, never forgets a thing (which isn't always good), and always makes me laugh!!  We are so lucky for each day we get to spend with him.  He truly is our blessing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment