Saturday, March 19, 2016

Much Overdue Visit

Pierce and I took a little road trip to Birmingham for a much needed visit with friends. We tried to pack in seeing as many people as we could to our quick visit. Several friends I did not even get a picture of! We love the feeling of jumping back in and feeling like we haven't even left. Oh how it warms our heart for times with these!
The Bearden's always welcome us with open and loving arms! 

I'm a little weirded out that these two are dating and find it hilarious that Pierce rushed downstairs and sat between them on the couch.  No adult supervision needed.  Pierce is on it!

Lots of fun and laughs with the pie in the face game!
Another fun visit was time with the Latham's.  We can't wait to visit them in their new home next time!


I felt like a was chauffeuring these two on a date.

We were so happy to have a quick visit with the Flowers crew as we headed out of town!  We miss them terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment