Friday, November 6, 2009

2 Year Check-up

Yesterday was Pierce's two year check-up. Dr. Hardwick said he looked great! Below are his stats (I know many of you don't care about these, but I'm also using this blog as a scrapbook). Still a pretty lean boy and getting tall, although I would have thought a higher percentile in height the way he has been outgrowing clothes....and a big ole noggin'! Dr. Hardwick says it's all those brains...I hope he's right! Pierce even stood on the scale like a big boy, I think because there was an elmo sticker on it. Hey, bribery works for me! We had to wait a really long time in the exam room so Pierce decided to put on a show and "jump". He would not have been so excited if he had known 2 shot were coming his way!

Weight: 27.4 lbs, 41%
Height: 35.5 inches, 76%
Head: 20.25 inches, 97%



Untitled from Ginger McDougald on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment