Monday, November 2, 2009

Party Time!

On Saturday morning, lots of friends and some family helped Pierce celebrate at the FLC. The kids had lots of fun in the bouncer, crawling through the tunnel, playing with balls and riding on trikes. Surprisingly, to have 7 of the kids under the age of three there were very few tears. Thanks to all of our friends and family that were able to come and help make Pierce's day so special. I think he had a great time at his party!Enjoying cupcakes and ice cream...yummy!

Opening presents!

Fun times with friends!





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Pierce! Ok, that pic of Henry's hair is a crackup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I didn't have the camera on the right setting for such an action shot so it is blurry. Pretty funny, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I was just going to comment on Henry's hair. Too funny. Looks like it was a great party! Happy Birthday Pierce!!!!

    ReplyDelete