Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Handyman!

Our garbage disposal died and while my handyman was replacing it, a much younger handyman decided he needed some help! As soon as Pierce saw tools, he ran over to the drawer in the kitchen (because I'm quite sure everyone keeps tools in their kitchen!), and grabbed a hammer and screwdriver!I took these on New Year's Day...you wouldn't think it was just Christmas or that there were any toys to play with. Santa should have just brought a box of coffee filters. We will add that to the list for next year!

2 comments:

  1. We keep tools in the kitchen too. Much easier access and they are constantly needed! Tell Matt to come put a garbage disposal in over here whenever he gets bored :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! So much easier than going down to the garage and grabbing your basic tools. Hey, he can totally do it...and pretty quick too. He has installed LOTS for several people besides us. :) I can send him and his little helper over!

    ReplyDelete