Friday, January 15, 2010

Put on your Boogie Shoes!

For a while now, this is Pierce's new dance move. He is all about dancing and wants everyone in the room to get up and boogie with him. He will stop in the middle of running around and dancing into this pose. Not sure where he learned it from, but it's pretty funny! I've tried to video the whole thing several times but he gets too distracted by the camera and will not perform!

4 comments:

  1. He struck that pose in the hall at church Wednesday night too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I thought he just did that here! I'm sure he has done at school then too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously My side hurts from laughing so much!!! We should register him for So You Think You Can Dance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope you get this on video soon. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete