Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Make a Splash...
....with the summer reading program! This is the theme for the summer reading program at the library. We got Pierce registered today and he was really excited about his books. He even asked the ladies at the desk for "momas" (Thomas the Train) and bob builder (Bob the Builder) books!
Computer time is one of his favorite things to do at the library. Lucky for him, it was a small crowd this afternoon and he could spend plenty of time on them.
This morning we went to vote. I think this was his first visit to the polls. He even got three "I voted" stickers as proof!
These other pictures are just a few random ones. This was from the pool last week, these goggles crack me up. I think Pierce had more fun just wearing them around the house!
During our kitchen renovations, the house was a bit of a mess, so I guess Pierce was tired of it and decided he would have to clean!
He's also gotten more excited about using the potty lately. Apparently, Mickey needed to be wiped and cleaned so Pierce took it upon himself to go get a wipe and fix Mickey right up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad yall made it to the library to register! Maybe we will get around to it :)
ReplyDelete