Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Trick or Treat"

Last night was our annual Fall Party at church. The kids had lots of fun playing games, getting candy, and checking out each others costumes. Pierce would run up to people and say, "trick or treat!" to get candy or "ARGHHH!" like a pirate. Guess he's ready to knock on a few doors!
Playing for candy!
James and Henry...
Searching for candy!
Jack the Doctor and Pierce.
I couldn't get many pictures with friends, they were all too busy! Pierce got plenty of candy in his bucket and is ready to go back for more this weekend!

We also met Hudson at the zoo this week and got to see some of the Boo at the Zoo exhibits!

2 comments:

  1. Love that first pic! He is an adorable Pirate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I don't think mine got any candy....or maybe they just ate it all while I wasn't looking? We made it home with maybe 2 pieces!

    ReplyDelete