Saturday, June 4, 2011

Giddy-Up

We went to a farm party this morning to help Rylee's celebrate her 2nd birthday. Complete with pony rides, dressing up, hot dogs and cupcakes! It was a super hot but fun day for the kiddos!
Pierce and his buddy, Carter, acting silly like normal.  They were taking their hats off yelling, "YEE HAW!!".
Birthday girl, Rylee, with her mom on her pony ride.
I think these next series of pictures speak for themselves.  These two love each other and crack me up!



Pierce and Carter definitely rode these ponies the most out of all the kids.  I'm thinking they had at least 5 rides each.  They would take turns swapping out ponies, all of the other kids had gone in for cake and they were still riding!
Today was also a reminder of how much Pierce would love spending time with Uncle Rexton right now.  All the way home, he kept telling me he wanted ponies at his next party.  I hope Uncle Rexton was watching him today and smiling, hard to believe it's been 5 years now. Giddy-up Cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment