On Thursday, we hit the Splash Pad in Gardendale with friends Maury and Carter. It was lots of fun! I can't believe we had not been yet, we definitely need to go again since they will still be open a while. Maybe more friends can join us next time!
Conveniently, the ice cream truck seems to make regular stops. What a good marketing strategy on his part! It's not a big deal for me since Pierce isn't a big fan of ice cream...what kid doesn't like ice cream?!
This sweet thing barely made a peep the whole time!
It was a fun time spending time with friends, playing in the water, having a picnic, and playing on the huge playground! We can't wait to go back!!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Awww... this looks like a fun day! And I have heard about that ice cream truck from other folks. It does seem that he has a good marketing plan! : )
ReplyDeleteFun times, why is it that you are so much better at making pictures???
ReplyDeleteIt was fun! Sally, that's cause I've got super awesome skills! Ha! Just kidding....its called editing. :)
ReplyDelete