Pierce asks pretty much everyday, if not multiple times a day, which school he is going to that day. Since the school that he goes to during the regular year is closed during the summer, he attends another one during the summer. The last few weeks he's been really excited since I told him he will be going back to his old school soon!
He had water day at his "new school" a few weeks ago and of course loved it. We loved him telling us that night about all of the water fun with his new friends!
We also attended "Meet the Teacher" a few days ago at his old school to meet his teacher for this year. I think only one friend will be in his class from last year, so he will make lots of new friends this year! Right now, he's excited about this year with Mrs. Glenda...I hope he continues to be excited!!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment