Sunday was the last day Alabama Adventure was open for the summer, so all three of us headed there after church. We planned on going on Labor Day again this year, but the tropical storm hit and changed our plans. Pierce loved having his daddy there with us and told me, "I play with Daddy today!" and he wanted me to do my own thing. So, I happily sat in a chair most of the time!
If I had known I would be sitting in the chair so much, I would have brought the good camera. Oh well! The boys did it all...the lazy river, kiddie slides, and the wave pool.
They even tried out the bigger kid slides! Pierce climbed all the way up but wouldn't go down and decided it was much more fun with daddy in tow!
We hit the rides side of the park too, but shortly after it started raining and they closed early. At least we got a ride on the ferris wheel and were able to fit in a few hours of fun!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








How fun! I hate we never got to go! Hopefully next year!
ReplyDelete