Pierce counted down the days until his class Christmas party at school for weeks. Last week, it was finally here and I'm so glad I could drop in! I'm pretty sure the highlight of the party was a McDonald's Happy Meal lunch for all the kids!
Apparently, Pierce loves the girls in his class! Here he is with Mollie, I told him to get close to her and here is what he did!
Sweet smiles and silly faces with friends! A few friends were out that day and Jessie was being camera shy. My favorite is Chase's silly face. His mom took lots of sweet kids of all the kids and with their moms. Can't wait to see those after the break!
More silly time with Izzy and Chase! What a fun way to celebrate the holiday season with his friends at the end of the year!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment