Friday, December 16, 2011

Breakfast with Santa!

We had a fun morning last Saturday at Breakfast with Santa! It was a well organized event complete with Christmas crafts, a yummy breakfast, and plenty of time with Santa. It made it even more exciting to do it with lots of friends!

Poor Grace is mortified by any type of character, even Santa.  This was during her one moment of happiness before Santa emerged.  She loves M, I'm pretty sure she would come live with us!

Our table was near Santa's spot, from the moment he came out Pierce couldn't wait for it to be his turn.  He was super excited to go see him and sit in his lap.
We can't wait to go back next year!  This was a much better event than waiting in line at the mall and it was for a good cause, benefiting The Bell Center.  That always warms my heart.  Merry Christmas, y'all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Grace would go anywhere Matt is! Thanks for entertaining her (and pacifying her) at breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to see P with Santa, such a good pic!

    ReplyDelete