Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, Gigi and Poppa came over for our small family celebration (unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures and none with them!). We enjoyed a yummy meal and exchanged gifts. Pierce loved playing Santa and giving out gifts!


We definitely missed celebrating this year with my sister and her family.  We hope to visit soon!!  However, we did enjoy opening up their gifts while Gigi and Poppa were here.  I would dare say the favorite gift of the day was the remote car from Gigi and Poppa...I'm pretty sure his daddy may have enjoyed it more!

We also had our annual "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake to celebrate the real reason for the season!  Despite all the gifts, Pierce has learned what Christmas is really about and it warms my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Pierce driving the remote controlled car! What a sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete