After church on Christmas morning, we packed up and headed down south to celebrate with the McDougald's. First we opened gifts with Grandmomma, Granddaddy, Uncle Mike, Aunt Mallory and their families. Once again, Pierce loved playing Santa handing out gifts and of course, helping almost every person open theirs!
That night we headed over to Aunt Martha's for our extended family Christmas celebration. Complete with a yummy meal, lots of cousin time, and much craziness while we all exchanged gifts. Too bad I didn't get a pic of all the kids!
Pierce and his daddy decided to break out the Wii and play some games on our last day. I'm not sure which one had more fun!
It was a fun trip, minus the trip to Troy for an allergic reaction for Pierce. We are thankful for Cousin Kris, since she is a nurse practitioner! Luckily, he got over it within 48 hours.
Once again, receiving more than we should....one blessing after another!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love how P is always camera ready, with that and his stage presence/entertainer traits he will one day have his name in lights I am sure!
ReplyDelete