We even got a Christmas card done for Gigi and Poppa to use this year. Now, if I will only print some of these for our house!!
Monday, December 3, 2012
Cousin Photo Shoot
During Thanksgiving we were excited to get in lots of cousin time this year! We always have good intentions of getting the kids dressed and taking photos and hoped to get a photographer to do one of everyone. That didn't work, but the Burkhart's did need a family photo so I took some. Then, we had a long overdue cousin photo shoot!!!
We even got a Christmas card done for Gigi and Poppa to use this year. Now, if I will only print some of these for our house!!
We even got a Christmas card done for Gigi and Poppa to use this year. Now, if I will only print some of these for our house!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Love these :)
ReplyDelete