He had fun coming up with his "I am" areas and putting it together. They will be cut up to make a book and will get to take turns with each classmate bringing each one home. He can read it to us and we can learn all about his new friends that we hear so much about!
Monday, October 7, 2013
First Homework Project
The first few weeks of school, Pierce had his first homework project to complete. His "I am" poster!
He had fun coming up with his "I am" areas and putting it together. They will be cut up to make a book and will get to take turns with each classmate bringing each one home. He can read it to us and we can learn all about his new friends that we hear so much about!
He had fun coming up with his "I am" areas and putting it together. They will be cut up to make a book and will get to take turns with each classmate bringing each one home. He can read it to us and we can learn all about his new friends that we hear so much about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment