Last month, we closed the door to our house at 5012 Knoll View Circle for the last time. It's been a very bittersweet time for us, but we are hopeful that the new family there, having two young boys will continue to create many great memories!
These walls held lots of love and laughter!
 |
| These doors have seen us as a couple to bringing home our sweet baby boy. |
 |
We chased Pierce up and down these stairs more times than I would like to recall, he would eagerly wait for Santa's arrival, the Easter Bunny, and the landing was Maggie's favorite perch to watch outside.
Now, we have a new place to call home. I already know we've been blessed by some great neighbors because Pierce can't wait to head outside to play with them everyday. I'm sure it will quickly feel like home and we will create many wonderful memories here. Our doors are open and we can't wait to have visits from friends and family! |
 |
We do think that Auburn sunsets are very pretty! I love always having kids playing in my yard.
A few new things already are nightly walks as a family (including the dog), sometimes feeding ducks at the lake, and lots, lots more time outdoors! |
No comments:
Post a Comment