Monday, June 30, 2014

Homeless in Hoover

At the end of May, we were officially homeless in Hoover so our sweet friends, The Couch's, offered to let us live with them. It was actually just Pierce and I, while his daddy was holding the fort down in Auburn.  We tried to enjoy his last week of school (although we were both super sad!), I finished up work, then we stayed again for a few weeks of baseball camp.
Pierce did not forget that I promised him about 6 months ago that we could eat at IHOP at the end of school!

We got in lots of pool time, trampoline time, and gaming time with the Couch kids.  Live-in babysitters are the absolute best!!!

We also hit Whole Scoop to celebrate the end of school!

Pierce also crashed Allie's end of school party with her girlfriends!  I did manage to keep him inside for at least an hour....somehow.

He did invite himself to eat dinner with them.  Ha, ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment