As soon as Pierce got back from his visit to the farm, we had "Meet the Teacher" at his new school. I think he was excited to go in and see his new classroom for this year, but not that it looked like "more work" and less fun unlike his classroom from last year! Sadly, I didn't really take any pics in his room or with his teacher. He quickly told me he didn't want to do that. I don't know if he was trying to be cool or worried that she wasn't sweet, Mrs. Miles!!
This is a bad pic, but the only one I took!
However, he was all smiles to get back home and put on his new RES Champions tee! He thinks it is awesome that they are called the "champions" rather than a mascot name.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment