Wednesday, September 17, 2014

No More Yellow!

Pierce had belt testing at the end of August. I was so nervous for him because he wanted so badly to move from yellow to orange belt. Since we had not tested with AAMA before, we weren't exactly sure what to expect. I wish I had prepared him for the board breaking at the end!


Master Patrick awarded him his new ORANGE belt.  He did it!


The board breaking was very tough for him.  He never did this with his two tests with Tiger Rock.  We were really sweating it, but the instructors kept working with him until he did it!


We are so proud of you and your hard work!!  They will start sparring now with their gear on.  Yikes! (I really, really need to start remembering to drag my big camera along.  The bad lighting and early morning sun makes for tough photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment