Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fall means football...


...plus a few other things. Like this Color Run 5k that Dana and I did on campus. Even though it was at night, it was super humid. The boys had fun getting dirty too!
We love when football gets kicked up around here.  We get to see friends in town, things are busy around here in general, and we get to go to reverse tiger walk which is not busy at all unlike Tiger Walk on gamedays.  Pierce just about inched his way up and was inside the door before it was over.  Ha!
I'm glad I got this pic...Carl Lawson has decided not to come back and will be entering the NFL draft this year.


                                             

We tailgated on campus with some friends and got a visit from some BHM friends!  These boys played football ALL day and had the best time. 

Pierce, Landon and Grayson
Someone likes to entertain himself with selfies during the game...


We love seeing the Latham's on gamedays!

Bible devotion time before school...it doesn't happen every day but we shoot for most days.

The silliness I get during visits at school.

More Hoover visits during football...Pierce couldn't wait for Vaughn to be in town!


Game time just for these two!





Just when I thought he had gotten too old for snuggles I find this.



No comments:

Post a Comment