The boys had lots of fun on our annual summer beach trip to Mexico Beach. I love that they didn't skip a beat with each other, even though time together is getting much more rare.
 |
| Buckled up and ready to hit the road! |
The highlight and favorite day for them is kayaking day. They were pumped!
They found a ton of beautiful starfish while snorkeling. Carter won the prize for finding the most!
 |
| They made this village which entertained the large portion of one day. We literally stayed out ALL day on the beach. |
 |
| A group nearby invited the boys to play cornhole and decided they were going down since they were Alabama fans! |
 |
| I found the boys watching tv like this one morning, I think they've missed each other. |
Saying good-bye is so hard...but it was such a fun trip for these sweet buddies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment