A few weeks ago the Hoover Public Library had a workshop where the kids could come paint pumpkins and then they were displayed throughout the children's areas. It was a really cold weekend so we met a friend there for a fun project inside! I think Pierce put two strokes on with the paint and covered the rest with stickers. I got a call last week that he was the preschool winner! He won this basket filled with tons of halloween books, stickers, stuffed animals and other goodies...including a medal!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
And the winner is....
If you ever wondered what a prize winning pumpkin looked like, this apparently is it!

A few weeks ago the Hoover Public Library had a workshop where the kids could come paint pumpkins and then they were displayed throughout the children's areas. It was a really cold weekend so we met a friend there for a fun project inside! I think Pierce put two strokes on with the paint and covered the rest with stickers. I got a call last week that he was the preschool winner! He won this basket filled with tons of halloween books, stickers, stuffed animals and other goodies...including a medal!

A few weeks ago the Hoover Public Library had a workshop where the kids could come paint pumpkins and then they were displayed throughout the children's areas. It was a really cold weekend so we met a friend there for a fun project inside! I think Pierce put two strokes on with the paint and covered the rest with stickers. I got a call last week that he was the preschool winner! He won this basket filled with tons of halloween books, stickers, stuffed animals and other goodies...including a medal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Look at him smiling with his prize basket! Good job, Pierce!
ReplyDelete